ZERO BALANCE PAYMENT REVIEW
Zero Balance Payment Review offers the opportunity to reopen closed accounts and find out if underpayments exist. Even if it is ‘Past Timely’, the zero-balance payment review offers insight, opens opportunities to improve contract negotiations, and ensure higher future revenue.
Our contingency-based pricing allows ANI to assume all risk, which maximizes your reimbursement. You don’t pay until we find your lost revenue.
- Discuss project needs and reporting protocols. Every hospital has different requirements.
- Draft a work plan, obtain contracts and request system access.
Analyze and Audit:
- Analyze contracts for possible underpayment and interpretation errors.
- Review coding, billing, and medical records which affect reimbursement.
Follow-Up, Recover, and Report:
- Monthly and quarterly reports.
- Contract and operational recommendations.
Please reach out if you would like to schedule an appointment or obtain a free feasibility study.